Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sizzix Haul

I had the chance to drive to the Sizzix Warehouse sale.  I know, why sizzix dies when you have a cricut?  Well, the large dies can cut fabric and chipboard very easily.  My main goal was to get a sidekick ($12) because I have sizzlet dies that I prefer to crank through the sidekick.  My old sidekick bit the dust.  I picked up all the sizzlet dies for 25 cents each.  The alpha strips were $3, I like the small letters and it comes with upper and lower case. The stamps were $1.  I got Tim Holtz embossing folders for $3 a set (bricks and wood grain).  The bag was $2, and the Tim Holtz die was 8.  It is a mover and shaker style that you can add magnet dies into the center.  They had tons of goodies.  It was a good time.  I should have taken pictures of the women there stocking up!  Wow!