Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cricut Circle December Monthly Challenge: Holiday Gifts

The theme for this month’s challenge is geared towards helping you cross off one of the names on your holiday gift list by creating a Holiday Gift Item. Project must be newly created for this challenge and should include the following elements to qualify: use a tag made with a cartridge (there are so many great tags on so many cartridges), use the color red somewhere, use ribbon, and use the Phrase Feature from one of the cartridges.

My Entry is a chocolate chip cookie mix.  The glass jar was decorated with glitter stickers, fabric, and red ribbon.  My tag is from Winter Frolic (penguin key and penguin shift key) and I hid the candy with my Gypsy on the inner tag.  The inner tag was embossed with my Cuttlebug with the Flurries folder.  "Sweet Holiday Wishes" phrase is from Winter Frolic (penguin phrase).  The tag is decorated with chocolate chip cookies from Sesame Street  Friends.  If that cookie is OK with cookie monster, it is OK with me!  I crumbled up the top layer of the cookie to give the cookie some texture and glued it on the dark chocolate base with some hot glue.