Monday, December 13, 2010

My Night Before Christmas Mini Album

I have been working on this for a while and I am happy how it turned out AND that it is done and waiting pictures.  I used the folded pocket pages from Kathy's (http://paperphenomenon.blogspot.com) Domestic Goddess Album.  She has a lot of punches but I do not so I used my Gypsy to make some Holly leaves for a faux punch look.  I also used a corner punch from Martha Stewart with my Fiskars straight line punch. 

Front Cover

Sleepy Mouse, this is a flap page

For these pockets, I mixed two brands of punches to punch around the corner

Tags tuck behind the tree
Fireplace is a pocket and flaps open for more space

Here is my "holly punch" made with my Gyspy


My  Sweet doggie with this yummy dreams


These pages have a plastic disc attached with a brad  behind their beds (so the goodies can dance in their heads)

Santa is getting close!
Merry Christmas to All!