Monday, December 3, 2012

Peachy Keen December Sneak Peak!

Good Morning! I have two cards to share that feature the NEW Peachy Keen Stamp of the Month stamps form Peachy Keen Stamps.  Darling stamps for celebrations, New Years, winter, and more sweet faces are included in this stamp set. 
For  my first card, I stamped the martini glass and "cheers" sentiment.  The background is a cut from Nifty Fifties Cricut Cartridge.

My next card is a birthday card for a belated birthday.  I love the single candle's expression inside the card, he looks a little upset about missing the actual birthday.  The card base is a SVG file that is available at Lori Whitlock's store, Flip Swing Card Set 3


Be sure to check out the Peachy Keen Blog this week for more projects featuring the new stamps for December 2012.  And mark your calendars! The Release Party is on December 5, at the Peachy Keen Connection Site, 6 pm CST.