Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dinosaur Party Banner

Today I have a sneak peek from a new set from SVG Cutting Files.  Dino Migration will be at the store this Friday! 

Here is a banner I made featuring the dinosaurs included in the "Dino Migration" for my Niece's baby. Yes, I am a Great Aunt! he he.  There are some additional accessory pieces in the set, a volcano, palm tree, and a bone.  Super fun set with many possibilities.




Here is a little banner tip- To make the banner hangers, I use paper clips. The paper clip is hot glued on the back of the banner and then covered with a 1 in paper circle. This way I can clip the banner on and take it easily apart for storage. 

Files from SVG Cutting Files

Grass Die- Jaded Blossom 

Be sure to visit the SVG Cutting Files' Blog this week to see all the "sneak peeks".

Have a great day!