Sunday, April 13, 2014

SVG Cutting Files :: Mustache Collection

Hello!  Starting the week off with a sneak peek of new designs from SVG Cutting Files.  This collection is all about the mustaches.  These projects would be great for gifts for the men in your life.  

For all my projects today, I used the mustache paper collection from Me and My Big Ideas. First up is the Mustache Gable Box. Just slip the sides of the box over the mustache handle, and the box will un-lock. The file includes mats for all sides of the box, but I just used the front and back mats.


Next we have a favor box, Mustache Top Lock Box, with an interlocking mustache closure.



And lastly we have a Mustache Card. The front of the card is closed by an interlocking mustache. 


This is what the card looks like open.


And if you are a Jaded Blossom fan like me,  you might have some mustache themed sentiment stamps that would go perfectly with these files. I found this sentiment on the Love Mustaches from Jaded Blossom.



These files will be at the store for purchase on Friday!

Thanks for stopping by today. I have song "Mustache" by Sparks rattling around in my head.!
 M-M-M-M-M-M Mustache