Friday, November 14, 2014

Jaded Blossom Release Day :: I Mix You


Good Morning! Today is Jaded Blossom's November Release Day! Today we have another stamp set, "Happy New Year" and the freebie stamp set,  "Bake Me Happy".


Here are the quick links of my projects this week
Wednesday- Movie Reel Favor

 Here is what I made today with the freebie stamp, "Baked with Love"
I found this mixer shaped card at the Silhouette Design Store and decorated it with the NEW Baking dies. I used the circle die from the NEW Film dies and added an outer die shape with Jaded Blossom's Candy Charms and Banners.


Jaded Blossom
New Baking Dies
New Film Dies
New Baked with Love 

Mixer Shaped Card
Silhouette Design Store, Mixer Card


Visit Jaded Blossom's Blog to see what the rest of the designers have made today.
See you back at 4 pm PST for the Release Day Hop :)