Monday, August 31, 2015

Happy Fall, That's All

Hello! Today I get to post at the Digi My World Blog. Digi My World had a challenge and this cutie was given to all the people that participated in the challenge. She is also in the Hayrides set at the Digi My World store. I love crafting with the fall color pallet and colored this digital stamp with Copic Markers.  


Copic Markers
Hair e50, e31, e34
Skin- e00, e11, r20
Pumpkin- yr02, yr07, y38
Stem- g11, yg63
Dress and Shoes- r14, r29

girl with pumpkin, Digi My World, Hayrides
sentiment, Jaded Blossom, Harvest Signs
Large Stitched Die, Lawn Fawn

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Join the Digi My World Member's Gallery on Facebook , HERE
Come be inspired, share your Digi My World Projects
and pick up some freebie digi stamps :)

Thanks for visiting today!