Sunday, November 8, 2015

SVG Cutting Files Sneak Peek :: Card Front Overlays

Hello! Today is my post over at SVG Cutting Files. I have a sneak peek of new files that will be available this Friday. I made samples with all three of the overlays. The Card Front Overlays come with a landscape and portrait file.


Here is a closer look at each of the overlays. I added a SVG from the store and a sentiment from Jaded Blossom. First up is the Leaves Card Front Overlay. The leaf is from the Fall Lollipop Covers. I used distress ink on a white card base to layer colors for the leaves.


Next is the Stars Card Front Overlay. This card has the Rocket Girl and a sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Superstar stamp set.

 
For the last card, I used the cute Snowman from Chibi Kids as Winter Icons and the sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Elegant Holiday Greetings. (I added the little carrot nose.. I thought it was supposed to go on the child's face. It helps if you look at the sample artwork.. hehehe) The snow bank is cut with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Borders.


I can see myself using the overlays with my SVG files and Stamped images too. :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!