Friday, June 3, 2016

Stamp Anniething's June Release! :: So Tweet




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's June release!  
I love animals and my furbabies.... so this release is homage to PETS!
Here is Trudy and her very tweet friend!
Trudy will be available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we previewed earlier  this week!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is my card featuring Trudy. I just loved that sweet little bird. The card is colored with Copic Markers. I found the perfect sentiment to go along with her from Jaded Blossom's Birds of a Feather stamp set. 

 

Copic Markers
hair e35 e31 e57
skin e01 d00 e11
shorts b91 b93 b97
pink r81 r83 r85
bird b12 b24 b29
grass g21 yg63 vg17 g07
cage w1 w3

Cross Stitched Rectangle Dies Lawn Fawn

Thank you for joining us for our June Release, stop by Stamp Anniething's Blog to see more projects created with the June Release Stamps :)