Thursday, September 1, 2016

Daisy in the House!

Hello! Today is my post over at Jaded Blossom.  Here is a project I made to celebrate the NEW puppy at my house! Ekk! I have never had a puppy before! Here name is Daisy, so that is why she has a daisy flower on her ID tag. :) Daisy is a long haired miniature dachshund.  I found this card shape at the Silhouette Design Store and made it as large as I could to fit on a 12 by 12 mat. The shape was cut 3 times and then the layers were glued together. By doing this, you get a sturdy "chipboard" type base.


Here is a closer look at the panels that I decorated with Jaded Blossom stamps and Dies. Paper is by Doodlebug Designs and the chipboard pieces are from Imaginisce, Good Dog.


Jaded Blossom
Sentiments - Dog Gone Awesome
Daisy & Daisy flower - Daisies 
So Happy Together - cut with Stitched Oval Die

File - Dachshund Dog Accordion Card by Nic Squirrell

Well, I better get back to watching that puppy!
Have a great day!